Ready for that new big screen TV? Maybe you need a new laptop or printer, how about a refrigerator or another Rihanna or Red Hot Chili Peppers music video or CD?
It doesn’t matter what the price tag says or if that TV is $100 less than anybody else—if you buy it at Best Buy it is way, way, too expensive.
Whadyatalkin’ about Edwards? Listen up and I’ll ‘splain.
Best Buy has been struggling financially and especially now after the departure of their CEO under a cloud for personal misconduct. But they clearly have lots of money to give away to America’s enemies as first reported by Mark J. Fink
The struggling retail giant recently used profits from American consumers to fund the annual banquet of a group closely linked to Hamas. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) recently listed Best Buy as a “Platinum Sponsor.” Best Buy has refused to rule out future support for CAIR through numerous messages to its public relations department.
Forbes reports that Best Buy missed their 4th quarter earnings mark and laying off people and closing 50 stores.
CAIR is an arm of the radical Muslim Brotherhood and you may recall was named as an unindicted co-conspirator by the United States government for funding Hamas. Make no mistake as trial documents proved, both CAIR and their antecedent the Islamic Association for Palestine’s goal is to turn America into a Muslim nation using stealth jihad.
The Head of CAIR, Ibrahim Hooper has stated “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” That is their goal folks–God help us.
What can I do Edwards? Here it is all laid out perty.
- Sign the petition. Nearly 5,000 people signed the pledge within 24 hours to boycott Best Buy until it rescinds its support for CAIR . Add your name to the list.
- Call or e-mail and let them know:
- Best Buy Public Relations Department: 612-292-NEWS (6397) or NewsCenter@bestbuy.com.
- Susan Busch, Director of Public Relations: email@example.com.
- Lisa Hawks, Deputy Director of Public Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org.